No Products in the Cart
If you like keycaps sets that are full of interesting novelties and art than you may want to consider these. The quality is pretty nice, I only wish the set included more spacebars for different layouts since it only has one. Overall though it's a really good set and has a cool spooky vibe to it. They look amazing on my keyboard and I'm very happy with them.
I've had the keyboard for three weeks and overall I'm very happy with it. Here's my review:
1. Great value, the keyboard is on-par with others that cost well over $200. The build quality is truly excellent. Everything sits flush and feels perfect. Money well spent.
2. This keycap set is beautiful and I like it so much that I’d use it on a different keyboard if I ever decide to swap them out of this one. There’s extra keycaps in the box, and there’s a dark replacement for every pink keycap. These keycaps are double-shot, thick, and the legends are crisp and centered. My only nag is that there’s no blue variant of the split spacebars, but there is a blue variant for the normal spacebar.
3. Switches and stabilizers come pre-lubed. The switches have a box design and they have very little wobble and are very smooth. I was really surprised with the quality of the switches and how well-lubed they were. They are comparable to Gateron Box Inks V2 in feel. I got the Glacier Silvers which actuate a little higher, much like the Gateron Optical Silver or Yellow. It’s nice having actuation comparable to optical keyboards on mechanical ones. These are a joy to type / game on.
4. The Split spacebar module has lubed stabilizers pre-installed, and comes with the required extra switches (also lubed) and is very easy to install. It sits flush with the rest of the board and feels normal.
5. It includes a black braided USB-C cable that is very firm. The keyboard allows you to route it so that it comes out the left, right, or center. It’s also used for charging if you use the keyboard wirelessly. On the back it also has legs to raise the angle of the keyboard. The legs are super firm and sturdy which was a pleasant surprise. You can adjust it to three different angles.
6. Bluetooth and wireless work really well. I used it for two days on wireless and the keyboard seems to sleep on its own to save battery. Can’t speak for battery life since I went back to USB after that.
7. The RGBs, despite being north-facing, are very bright and there’s lots of customization options. Probably the most extensive RGB customization available on any keyboard, though I’m not a fan of how difficult the software is to use when it comes to assigning RGB colors to specific keys. However, it does work.
8. Really kind and attentive customer support, reaching out via What’sApp message to provide assistance and confirm delivery in a very attentive way.
9. Super fast shipping. From China to US in about a week, delivered by USPS since DHL handed over the package to them for delivery.
10. Despite being plastic, it’s very firm, sturdy, has no flex, the legs are also firm, and absolutely everything is installed properly.
1. Has a soldered microphone for one sound-reactive lighting effect, as is custom with their keyboards. It can easily be snipped off without affecting any other functionality if that’s a privacy concern.
2. While the software is extremely useful and has robust customization options, it’s a little complicated to navigate and use, particularly when it comes to adjusting RGB effects. And sadly you can’t reassign the FN key in the software. The squares where you assign knob functions are super tiny and uncomfortable to work with, but they work. This keyboard doesn’t have traditional layers like some of their other keyboards do, but you have the FN layer and you can definitely take the Mac mode as another layer and fully customize it. In that sense, you can say it has two layers plus an FN layer on each of them.
3. Can only reassign keys and such over USB, not over wireless or Bluetooth. However, once the changes are applied, they are present in USB and wireless modes.
4. The knob / encoder breaks easily when pulling it. Thankfully they included a spare knob module in the box, which is great. I also ordered a spare dark-blue one so I’m fine. Sadly I think they should revise this design because it’s just too fragile when it comes to removing them from the board. So consider ordering a couple more knobs with the keyboard, or maybe leaving the one that came with the keyboard stay where it is. They do sell a knob that comes with the dark blue silicone piece, but somehow it wasn’t on the website. I talked to customer support and they told me they had it, so I was able to order another color and they swapped it out for the blue one. It’s almost indistinguishable from the rest of the black keyboard which is nice if you want the color of the silicone cover to not clash with a different keycap set.
5. The included switch puller has sharp edges, and can scratch the keyboard or cut you. Be careful or avoid it entirely.
6. The switches on the back of the keyboard that you use to change it into wireless or Mac mode feel very wobbly and give me the impression that they are very fragile. I hope they revise it in the future because I really don’t like how it feels.
This all comes from the perspective of someone who started in the Mac led design world formerly falling in love with low profile keyboards. 3 years ago I started straddling the fence with what was or9ignally planned as a hackintosh but I ended up just liking windows enough to switch. My Acer Predator laptop has pretty low profile keys and I started seeing more people jumping on the "mechanical keys train". I built this last week and as I type there is some kind of joy. Yes there is a bit of a learning curve but I looked forward to coming back to this keyboard. I'm still tweaking things with my 980 and still planning on somehow finding a way to scrub a video timeline with the knobs but the whole process has been fun for someone like me who is somewhere at the intersection of "techie"- but not too advanced.
Long story short, I really like this keyboard and my wife smiled the first time she tried it.
SKYLOONG GK75 Knob Keyboard - TiGrey (Optical)
good keyboard, but customer service is the key you guy need to be more responsive reply to your customer, give them update. I had a wrong tracking number at the beginning and didn't know what happened to the package. I received a proper tracking number at the very end. I would give u a 5 Star if the service was better than what I said