Definition of Warranty
Warranty is defined as our written promise to repair or replace a faulty product that results from manufacturing issues.
*We offer a manufacturer’s warranty on all our products.
Unless otherwise explicitly stated in documents provided in connection with the purchase, the warranty period for keyboards and DIY kits is twelve (12) months. Batteries will be covered by the 3-month warranty.
To claim for a warranty or confirm whether your product is eligible for return/warranty, please kindly contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The warranty period starts when the product(s) is delivered to the first end-user.
Skyloong warranty covers any factory defects that might affect the proper functionality of your purchase.
* Definition of Defective, Abnormality and Malfunction on products.
- Visible damage on the products or missing parts.
- Does not power on, simply not working at all.
- Safety concerns
- Model name does not match with shipment (Please check with your reseller first)
- Not function properly as advertised.
If client found that product or color is not what you ordered, please help to provide a photo to include the product and tracking number written/print on paper, and then, send us an email at email@example.com to reach our customer service department within 7 days after order delivered.
The below conditions are not covered by the warranty:
- Damages that are caused by misuse, abuse, installation, swapping, self-repairing and/or modifications, or maladjustment of the product, or neglect, overdriving, and similar actions.
- Products are for reviews, giveaways, prize items, gifts
- Products are stolen or gone missing.
- Products are not purchased from https://skyloong.vip , or an order number cannot be provided accordingly.
- Users do not follow the “User Guide”, instructions, or other additional safety, use, or warnings included in the product materials.
- Unsupervised assembly use of products by children under 18 years of age.
- Products have been disassembled, modified or repaired by people not authorized by skyloong.
- Defects in consumables, or use beyond the expected lifetime of the consumable in question.
(Consumables are as below: Cables, Batteries, External Powers, Mouse Pads, Mouse Feet, Keycaps, Switches, Grip tapes, and products or parts that are written as consumable in the description.)
- Products become faulty due to poor weather conditions or any natural disaster.
- Damage incurred while being transported or moved by the customer.
- Shipping Damages: Skyloong is not responsible for the shipping damages done by the shipper or during the shipment period. Please contact your shipping service company for your claim.
Product Repair after Warranty Period (Out of Warranty)
If your product is “out of warranty” and if you need repair or replacement service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of warranty services are not free and both way shipping fees are not included.
After a customer received the product, if it is not related to product quality problem and the customer wants to return the product, the customer needs to request it within 7 days upon product/parcel arrival, and the customer needs to cover the return shipping cost. Once we received the product in our warehouse, we will issue a refund for the product cost via xxx.
For additional questions and information, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Note: If it appears as "Delivered" on courier's website (e.g.: DHL) for more than 1 (one) month, the delivery details on courier's website will be deleted. The courier will not provide any compensation to us for these order, that's why we can't provide any refund if the client does not inform us to investigate the parcel via email 1 (one) month after it has been "Delivered" on courier’s website.