SHIPPING & HANDLING
1. How long does it take to receive the order after it is placed?
For in-stock products, your order is expected to be shipped within 3 working days. Customized items takes a longer time (do check in with our staff for more information).
On normal non-sale days, once your parcel is shipped:
For Standard Shipping, it takes about 10-20 working days for items to be delivered after it is shipped. The duration for transit is beyond our control. Skyloong does not arrange refunds for such cases. Please consider an upgrade to DHL Express or keep the waiting time in mind.
For Express Shipping, it takes about 3-7 working days for items to be delivered after it is shipped.
- The days depend on your country and its customs procedure.
- Shipping methods and period might be affected and changed due to festive seasons, pandemic circumstances or other unforeseen circumstances.
2. Which countries do you ship to?
We are generally able to ship to most countries via DHL Express, and many countries via Standard Shipping. You may clarify with our team to see whether Standard Shipping is available to your country.
3. What happens if the parcel has been shipped but not delivered?
First, kindly contact your local courier using the local tracking number.
If your parcel were to be in transit for at least 3 months, it may have been lost in transit.
For orders below 50USD, you may either opt for a one-time reshipment of parcel OR a full refund.
For orders above 50USD, we only process a 50% refund of your order.
Should there be any concern about Standard Shipping, you are encouraged to opt for Express Shipping instead.
4. Customers are to bear the consequences and fees incurred, if the parcel is undelivered due to any of the following situation:
- Wrong/insufficient address or phone number provided by recipient
- Recipient is unreachable when the courier company tries to contact
- Refusal to sign for the package by recipient
- Lost or damaged parcel because recipient opted for “no-signature delivery”
- Refusal to pay for the local tax/processing fee by recipient
- Refusal to provide supporting documents for custom clearance by recipient
5. Who does pay for the import tax/custom fees?
Customers have to bear any form of custom/import/processing fees that are applicable for your parcel.
If the custom fees and the delivery of the parcel are rejected by the recipient, the shipping cost still needs to be paid. We only arranges the refund of the order amount after deducting the shipping cost incurred.
6. How do I get help for my order?
For faulty/missing items, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim warranty. In your email, please choose an appropriate Subject Title, kindly include your Order Number, and state your issue clearly. Please also attach photographs/videos as “proof”, if any. Our team aims to review your email within 3 working days.
For other queries, the fastest way to contact us is via our website.